Location Canada
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 36
[0.56% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Can't join server - 11 nov 2019
Posted: Monday, November 11, 2019 2:21:33 PM
Server came up, but couldn't join (Host not found). I guess I wasn't the only one, as count of pilots joining stayed at 0 until the join time-out expired at which time the server disappeared.
Topic: Downloading of FlightPlan fails
Posted: Wednesday, November 6, 2019 3:48:10 PM
I do not have 'Microsoft Windows Security' installed, so that's not it. Perhaps the server was updated (Win10 ?) this summer and the aspx no longer works as before.
Posted: Monday, November 4, 2019 4:44:43 AM
I normally use Firefox, and it fails to download. I tried Chrome and Opera and same problem.
I just tried another PC with IE-Edge and it worked. Thanks for the hint, but frankly, it should work with any browser like it used to.
Topic: Task does not match briefing
Posted: Sunday, November 3, 2019 3:34:02 PM
Last week on MNS East, and some weeks before that too, the task on the server does no match the task described in the briefing. It seems that the previous week's task get re-served. Since DS has taken time to prepare a new task and briefing, it would be nice if it could be checked that the task has been updated on the server.
Posted: Sunday, November 3, 2019 3:09:29 PM
For quite a few weeks now, when you click to download the FlightPlan for the GP between 8 and 9PM, it fails to download with a message indicating the FlightPlan is not available. Is it just me or is there an issue ?
Topic: Scoring
Posted: Saturday, October 12, 2019 5:38:30 AM
Since no one is posting scoring results anymore, what is the procedure for doing this ? I could probably help with that, given access to appropriate data.
Topic: Pennsylvania ridge landscape
Posted: Saturday, March 16, 2019 5:17:04 AM
I've put together a Condor 2 scenery that covers the Pensylvania ridge from Williamsport to Cumberland. If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll send you a link to it.
Topic: Monday Night soaring
Posted: Monday, February 11, 2019 1:24:06 PM
Will there be a task tonight ?

There is no indication of which scenery to prepare for and no briefing.

Same thing last night - What is happening to GliderRacing ?
Topic: NetherlandsHD patch
Posted: Sunday, January 20, 2019 9:06:15 AM
After Condor caused every pilot to crash (anti-cheat feature when scenery hash tables are modified) on this scenery recently, I sent an email to the scenery designer. I have not heard back, but I just checked and noticed there is a new patch 2.02 now, and it contains new hash tables. So he probably fixed the scenery.
Topic: Condor2nav with Condor2
Posted: Monday, November 12, 2018 2:52:09 PM
Condor2nav looks into the registry for the condor1 path.

If you only have condor2 installed, you can fool Condor2nav by adding the Condor1 path into the registry and point it to the Condor2 folder so you won't have to do any links at all.

Main Forum Rss Feed : RSS